MSP Channel Partner – FAQ
What are the startup costs for partners?
- In most cases partners do not have any costs until services are resold.
Who bills the end customer?
- DataPath bills the partner for all services. The partner remains in complete control and the face to the end customer while still expanding their offerings and margin.
Is my pricing to my end customer controlled by DataPath?
- No. The program is design so partners are the face to the end customer. DataPath can advise and assist on pricing, the partner ultimately decides what to charge the end customer.
What are the requirements to become MSSP Partner?
- A solid business model that’s stable and profitable
- A desire to enter into the managed security services industry
- A strong customer base that would benefit from managed security services
- A sales methodology that can incorporate a managed security solution
Additional questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org