Transportable Network Hub
DataPath’s family of multi-band Transportable Network Hubs deliver the operational flexibility, capacity, connectivity and control required to support demanding missions in remote locations. DataPath has built transportable hubs for more than a decade in support of military operations with over 100 installed in Europe and the Middle East.
The Transportable Network Hub delivers secure, reliable communications anywhere you need to establish high-speed network connectivity.
Expeditionary Transportable Network Hub
To continually support changing mission profiles and areas of operation, deployed military units need flexible access to military and commercial satellite networks. Additionally, these units need equipment with the ability to rapidly deploy in order to support both long- and short-term operations. DataPath’s tri-band expeditionary transportable network hub delivers the operational flexibility, capacity, connectivity and control required to ensure mission success anywhere in the world.
Deploying in less than four hours, DataPath’s Series 3400 provides a secure, reliable, expeditionary network hub in the form of a single-skid earth terminal. Because of this form factor, the system is easily transportable by any Palletized Load System (PLS). With more than 100 units installed throughout Europe and the Middle East, military users have relied on DataPath’s Transportable Network Hubs for more than a decade.
The Series 3400 features:
- Modular multi-band capability (X, KU, KA)
- WGS KA- and X-band certified
- Single 20 ft. (6M) ISO 1C skid configuration
- Designed using COTS equipment
- Flexibility to leverage available satellite assets
- Interchangeable between military and commercial networks
- Easy transport over air, land or sea with military aircraft and vehicles
- Field-proven, reliable communications