DataPath is capable of and experienced in providing hundreds of highly-trained field service engineers to augment a customer’s staff with specialized communications expertise.
These highly trained technical experts can assist with every phase of a program’s development. With experience in hardware and software, as well as new product development and testing, our field service engineers work closely with customers to ensure the ongoing maximum performance of their networks.
Available labor categories include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Engineers, Technicians, Operators for a wide variety of C5ISR systems
• OSP / ISP Engineers, TCF Operators & Supervisors
• IT Support
• Help / Service Desk, Knowledge Management, Database Management
• Network Administrators / System Administrators
• Information Assurance (Managers & Technicians)
• Logisticians, Configuration & Records Managers, Planners, Supply Clerks
• Program / Project & Facilities Managers
• Consequence Management & Disaster Relief Communications Support