Based on field-proven DKET architecture that military users have relied on for over two decades, the DataPath DKET 3421 delivers the operational flexibility, capacity, connectivity and control required to ensure mission success anywhere in the world.
Deploying in less than three hours, the DKET 3421 provides an expeditionary network hub in the form of a single-skid earth terminal, 463L compatible and easily transportable.
The DKET 3421 features:
- 4.2M terminal with four modems in a 463L footprint
- X, Ku and Ka-Band operation (multi-carrier)
- Fiber optic IFL (remote modem operation)
- Scalable modem architecture (up to 32 modems)
- Universal power, 1 or 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- Operational temperature up to +55 deg C
- <5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)